Please Note, This Course Is External, You Will Need To Reserve Your Space On The Course By Following The Instructions In Your Ticket Receipt.
Mind is a national charity that supports anyone experiencing a mental health problem. Through advice, support and workshops Mind aims to raise awareness and understanding around the topic of Mental Health.
Rebuilding your Confidence
Date: 15.04.2021, 5, 1 hour sessions over consecutive weeks
Time: 11am - 12pm
This course has been specifically developed to help people who are experiencing lowered confidence and loss of self-worth because of the stresses and strains during the pandemic. It explains the difference between self-esteem and confidence and explores the impact of negative thinking, what we can do about it and the benefits of building our self-esteem and confidence by means of taking responsibility for our own self-care.
For The Course You Will Need:
- A laptop, smartphone or tabled with a connection to the internet.
- Understanding the difference between confidence and self-esteem.
- Understanding the impact and causes of low confidence and self-esteem.
- Develop stratergies to rebuild and grow confidence & self-esteem.
- Learn how to tackle negative self-talk.
- Learn what hinders and what builds confident communication.
This course if for anyone wanting to rebuild their confidence and self-esteem.